Qualifications required: minimum BSC/BSA
Minimum Experience Required: minimum 3 Years
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Analyze and Investigating monthly financial accounts
- Undertake financial administration
- Test of controls which include understanding the business process, performing walk-through procedures based on controls in the clients’ business process and carrying out controls validation procedures.
- Performing Substantive procedures on each financial statement line items. Vouching of support documents and documenting as appropriate using the defined audit software.
- Performing analytical review procedures to address all financial statement assertions.
- Carrying out quarterly reviews of financial statements.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Partaking in Stock taking exercise.
- Partaking in scheduled trainings and carrying out E-Learning.
- Performing vendor compliance review procedures and other agreed upon procedures as agreed with the client.
- Accounting/Auditing softwares
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective organization
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Database management