- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Call sales Number, Chat, Physical, Online Events etc;
- Researching new vendor and program opportunities that generate qualified leads;
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them;
- Link business objectives to marketing campaigns and plan to meet future business needs;
- Collaboration with Sales Representatives;
- Help define business approach with Sales Representatives;
- Actively play a part in ensuring financial targets are reached;
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources;
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution;
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure;
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on Google Enterprise solutions;
- Participate in trade shows and conventions;
- Manage a portfolio of customers;
- Feedback any important customer information to Customer Support/Services Team;
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers at various levels;
- Build and document knowledge about the customers business and technical setup;
- And any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience in a similar demand generation role, driving enterprise, B2B leads for a high technology company, preferably a Cloud computing company or enterprise software provider;
- Previous experience selling Google Apps and Microsoft Solution is a plus;
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Apps, Microsoft Solutions, Salesforce, Mailchimp is a major plus;
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Digital marketing will be an advantage;
- A quick learner who is comfortable operating in the unknown and a willingness to take on a variety of different marketing projects.
- Experience in handling relationships with medium-sized accounts and interacting with decision makers;
- Strong verbal & written communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail: have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation;
- Ability to execute multiple campaigns in a high activity environment;
- Track record of strong performance, and ability to work under pressure;
- Highly motivated, energetic, a self starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects/tasks;
- Phone or field based sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets aggressive goals without losing steam or enthusiasm and a desire to start a career in sales;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at the executive management level;
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn;
- Strong writing talent and ability to communicate complex ideas eloquently;
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment;
- Strong time management, organization skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
Demand generation is focused on all marketing activities that create awareness about the company, products/solutions, and industry. It includes a mix of inbound and outbound marketing. Lead generation is a subset of demand generation. As a Demand Generation Specialist, Lead Generation is one of the key role of this position. This is done by collecting leads through form fills or website tracking software to add to the company’s database of leads.
The DGS will be responsible for generating demand and new leads for Descasio’s sales team while also managing our communications and product marketing strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications:
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.