- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Evaluate industrial technology trends on cloud computing. Designs and implement Cloud based platform and service to support high-volume mission critical services.
- Perform capacity planning functions and develop operating budgets for private cloud based services. Coach and mentor other members of the technical staff on emerging technologies.
- Produce technical design documentation. Be responsible for recommending ways to improve the efficiency of our platform and technologies.
- Work closely with engineering and technical leaders located in the Nigeria, US and EMEA.. Communicate to management on high-level business impact issues and technology decisions.
- Provide ongoing technical and leadership expertise in supporting the Descasio’s Technical operations including proactive evaluation of growth and scalability requirements.
- Maintain infrastructure design standards ensure they are documented and up to date and lead efforts to take new technologies into stack on continual basis as appropriate.
- Experience supporting a wide range of technologies including open-source internally developed custom applications commercial and cloud in an efficient and automated manner.
- Must have Analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills. Understanding of network storage backup and replication technologies .
- Experience with at least one virtualization stack VMware vSphere Xen Hyper-V. Experience with networking technologies including TCP/IP VPN DNS routing firewalls VLAN. Experience with storage technologies including storage arrays SAN and storage management tools.
- Experience with large-scale private or public cloud service infrastructures supporting multi-tenant infrastructure or software as a service offerings
- Programming skills including experience with one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, PHP, or Google Apps Script.
- Experience with Cloud storage infrastructure for data protection.
- Knowledge of or experience with one or more IaaS offerings such as Amazon, AWS, Rackspace, Cloud GoGridv, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Knowledge of or experience with Cloud-oriented management frameworks such as OpenStack.
- Knowledge of or experience with software-defined networking technologies.
MCP, MCSE – Messaging, Google Certified Deployment Specialist, AWS Certified DevOps